NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming
Available now from all good book shops and www.griffel.co.za.
Available only in Afrikaans. English version to be released soon.
It is the first South African book to be published on NLP.
I am also running workshops countrywide on NLP based on the book.
Please see www.cvtraining.co.za
NLP is the abbreviation for the communication model known as: Neuro Linguistic Programming
It is the magic ingredient that has until now been missing in all motivational and interpersonal relationship training – You will learn how to use it in order to build a relationship (click with a client) within the first three minutes of contact to maximise the interaction and how to improve your self-confidence.
But what is it really?
• NLP is an attitude. It is a curiosity and a willingness to experiment.
• NLP is a method. It is a scientific method to explain certain things about humanity
• NLP is a set of techniques.
• NLP is also an art.
NLP has 5 ingredients:
- NLP is the art of personal excellence. Everyone brings their own unique and creative personality and style to what they do.
- NLP is also the science of personal excellence, because there is a method and a process for discovering the patterns used by outstanding individuals in any field to achieve outstanding results. You put your relationship on a solid foundation within the first three minutes.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a new approach to understanding the Process of human communication.
- NLP is concerned with the manner in which individuals take in and make sense out of information. While touch may communicate a message quickly and effectively for one individual, sounds or pictures may be more effectivefor another person. The sensory modality through which they receive it, determines the impact it has.
- The final ingredient is the most powerful ingredient – the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind does the magic. First you will have to be conscious of what to do; thereafter it will be there for you, in the form of subconscious competence. It is important to notice that communication is much more than the words we say.
With NLP you can be and have whatever you want.
- You can become more persuasive and assertive
- You can start to enjoy and excel in communication - whether upfront communication, or one to one
- You can start doing amazing things with everyday language to help you achieve your objectives
- You can start to take control of how you feel at important times
- You can draw on your successes or good feelings in the past, and your natural skills, and apply these whenever you want
- You can draw on the behaviour and skill of other people you admire and would like to model
- Motivating colleagues
- Persuading decision-makers
- Ending conflicts and personality clashes
- Co-coordinating effective meetings
- Influencing program and policy decisions
- Win-Win control of interviews
- Eliciting hidden agendas
- Handling "office politics"
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Creating clear, convincing communications
- Changing hardened attitudes
- Coaching and career developments
- Making effective performance appraisals; selections and assessments.
What is the difference that makes the difference?
Welcome to the weird, wacky and wonderful world of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), the key to your brilliance!
NLP can change your life completely. It is a wonderful instrument to a complete change. I have seen so many time how people's lives can change irrevocably and permanent in an instant.
I have seen so many times how people's lives can be changed within seconds. And it happens so easily and quickly.
This too can happen to you, easily, quickly and effortlessly.
What you will learn:
- You will learn what NLP really is. You will also learn about the presuppositions of NLP – guidelines to live your life by.
- You will also learn about proper goal setting. You will learn how to set your goals. It may range from personal goals to a goal in life
- Communication is everything. You can never not communicate. Communication is the key to all our success. You will learn to communicate effectively and brilliantly in order to achieve your goals. You will also be able to read people by using all your skills, and to take charge of communication by using you newly achieved skills in order to achieve your goals. You will learn so much about your personal power. You will learn to take control of any and every situation.
- You will learn to build a brilliant relationship with other people within three minutes. Within three minutes, you will be able to do whatever you want to do, and to get other people to eat out of your hand.
- You will also learn to control your own thinking, and to overcome you own limited thinking as well as the thinking of the person you are in interaction with. With this new freedom of thinking – you can achieve the most wonderful things, as well as the person you are in interaction with.
- You will learn to be a winner. We are going to discover ways of taking control over your emotions within seconds, and to take control over your life – whether it involves the present, past or the future. You will learn to quickly get rid of all negative feelings and emotions, and to convert them within seconds to positive emotions, feelings and thoughts.
- With time lines you will learn to take control of you present, even your past and future!
- You will see NLP as it is never seen before. You will see new and practical applications of NLP.
- You will learn to overcome the five negative emotions instantly.
- You will learn to achieve a brilliant self-esteem.
- You will learn to assert yourself brilliantly.
- You will learn to sell your product and yourself brilliantly.
- You will learn to study and organise yourself brilliantly.
- You will get to develop a new sense of spirituality.
NLP is indeed the difference that makes the difference.
|YOU / Huisgenoot 1998
YOU / Huisgenoot 2000
YOU / Huisgenoot 2002
YOU / Huisgenoot 2007
Die Burger 2008
|YOU / Huisgenoot 1999
YOU / Huisgenoot 2001
YOU / Huisgenoot 2004
YOU / Huisgenoot 2005
Get connected 2007
YOU / Huisgenoot 2008
YOU / Huisgenoot 2010
back to top