“ Life is ecstacy ”
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
“ Life is not measured by the
number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that
take our breath away ”
~ Anonymous ~
“ You are created with
everything you need to
be successful ”
~ NLP saying ~
I am a Clinical Psychologist based in Cape Town.
I have been in private practice since 1997 and I make use of alternative, time-saving and modern methods of psychotherapy with the primary focus on Clinical Hypnosis as a quick and effective way to work through problems.
I have a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology as well as a Master’s degree in Research Psychology (Cum Laude).
I was a member of the Professional Board for Psychology at the previously named South African Medical and Dental Council (SAMDC) – nowadays known as the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA).
I was a part time lecturer of philosophy and psychology at the Potchefstroom campus of the North West University.
I have also gained the following qualifications:
• Master practitioner of Clinical Hypnosis in 1998;
• Practitioner of EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing) in 1999;
• Master practitioner of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) in 2003;
• Master practitioner of Energy Psychology in 2005;
• Practitioner of EMI (Eye Movement Integration) in 2006;
• Practitioner of EcCT (Encounter centered Couples Therapy) in 2013;
• Master practitioner of BWRT (BrainWorking Recursive Therapy) in 2015.
I have delivered a number of papers at hypnosis congresses in South Africa and abroad. I have made an international breakthrough in the treatment of Scleroderma with hypnosis. Scleroderma is a rare type of Auto Immune disease.
I have been widely quoted in the media, and I am also the published author of two books:
“NLP – ontgin die briljantheid in jou” in 2011, and “Dink slank, word slank” in 2013.